Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Nebula » RAP Support(RAP Enabled Nebula Widgets)
RAP Support [message #636221] Fri, 29 October 2010 17:59 Go to next message
Sudesh Bulathsinhala is currently offline Sudesh BulathsinhalaFriend
hello,

can any one point out what components work on RAP platform out of these nebula widgets ?

Calendar Combo
CDateTime
CollapsibleButtons
CompositeTable
DateChooser
Formatted Text
Gallery
GanttChart
Grid
Oscilloscope
PaperClips
PGroup
PShelf
RadioGroup
TableCombo
XViewer

thanks in advance.

regards,
sudesh

Re: RAP Support [message #639146 is a reply to message #636221] Mon, 15 November 2010 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michal Tkacz is currently offline Michal TkaczFriend
I recently tried Calendar Combo, CDateTime and DateChooser but they
don't compile under RAP, mainly because of the missing API in RAP.
Formatted Text does compile if you replace Require-Bundle with
Import-Package in MANIFEST.MF, which I proposed in bug 214867.

I haven't tried the rest of the widgets.

Michal

On 10/29/2010 07:59 PM, Sudesh Bulathsinhala wrote:
> hello,
>
> can any one point out what components work on RAP platform out of these
> nebula widgets ?
>
> Calendar Combo
> CDateTime
> CollapsibleButtons
> CompositeTable
> DateChooser
> Formatted Text
> Gallery
> GanttChart
> Grid
> Oscilloscope
> PaperClips
> PGroup
> PShelf
> RadioGroup
> TableCombo
> XViewer
>
> thanks in advance.
>
> regards,
> sudesh
>
>
>
>
Re: RAP Support [message #639598 is a reply to message #639146] Wed, 17 November 2010 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sudesh Bulathsinhala is currently offline Sudesh BulathsinhalaFriend
Hello Michal,

You're right FormattedText work if import bundle is used instead of require bundle.
Hopefully Nebula widgets will be available soon for RAP users. This is a major requirement for Single Sourcing products which already consume nebula widgets.

Thanks,
Sudesh Bulathsinhala
Re: RAP Support [message #639604 is a reply to message #639598] Wed, 17 November 2010 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thomas Schindl is currently offline Thomas SchindlFriend
Hi,

Well I ported e.g. PShelf sometime ago to RAP (but this was work which
was not made available under EPL sorry) and think there's a blog out
there from RAP developers when they announced their new GC implementation.

In reality there are widgets you will never be able to run in a RAP
application. One of them is our Grid, the same is probably true for the
Gallery.

We are happy to support RAP developers or anybody else but we currently
have any resources invest a lot of time.

Michael: I've cc'ed me on the bug and if Eric is not acting I'll try to
see what you propose.

Tom

Am 17.11.10 07:50, schrieb Sudesh Bulathsinhala:
> Hello Michal,
>
> You're right FormattedText work if import bundle is used instead of
> require bundle.
> Hopefully Nebula widgets will be available soon for RAP users. This is a
> major requirement for Single Sourcing products which already consume
> nebula widgets.
>
> Thanks,
> Sudesh Bulathsinhala
Re: RAP Support [message #642501 is a reply to message #639604] Wed, 01 December 2010 15:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nicolas Richeton is currently offline Nicolas RichetonFriend
Hi,

Thanks to HTML5 and Canvas, I think Gallery may be able to run in RAP but only on selected browsers.

I have no free time to try Gallery on RAP, but let me know if there are any issues.

--
Nicolas
migrating RCP application to RAP on GTK Helios [message #652090 is a reply to message #639604] Wed, 02 February 2011 16:34 Go to previous message
Parvez Ahmad Ahmad is currently offline Parvez Ahmad AhmadFriend
I am myself trying hard to migrate nebula project to RAP.
Can some one help me on it, especially tell me if we can still keep the RCP target environment and run the application as RCP.
Parvez Ahmad Hakim
Srinagar Kashmir'
www.abobjects.com

I see problem in migrating gallery.java as i get below errors
Description Resource Path Location Type
The method getIncrement() is undefined for the type ScrollBar ScrollingSmoother.java /org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.gallery/src/org/eclipse/nebula/a nimation line 96 Java Problem
The method getVerticalBar() is undefined for the type Gallery Gallery.java /org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.gallery/src/org/eclipse/nebula/w idgets/gallery line 610 Java Problem
The method getVerticalBar() is undefined for the type Gallery Gallery.java /org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.gallery/src/org/eclipse/nebula/w idgets/gallery line 1537 Java Problem
The method getVerticalBar() is undefined for the type Gallery Gallery.java /org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.gallery/src/org/eclipse/nebula/w idgets/gallery line 1630 Java Problem
The method getVerticalBar() is undefined for the type Scrollable ScrollingSmoother.java /org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.gallery/src/org/eclipse/nebula/a nimation line 62 Java Problem
The method removeListener(int, Listener) in the type Widget is not applicable for the arguments (int, SelectionListener) Gallery.java /org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.gallery/src/org/eclipse/nebula/w idgets/gallery line 327 Java Problem
The method removeListener(int, Listener) in the type Widget is not applicable for the arguments (int, SelectionListener) Gallery.java /org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.gallery/src/org/eclipse/nebula/w idgets/gallery line 328 Java Problem
The method removeListener(int, Listener) in the type Widget is not applicable for the arguments (int, SelectionListener) Gallery.java /org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.gallery/src/org/eclipse/nebula/w idgets/gallery line 339 Java Problem
The method restart() is undefined for the type IWorkbench SettingsDialog.java /org.cord.client.shared.fileship/src/org/cord/client/dms/mai napp/dialogs line 495 Java Problem
The method scroll(int, int, int, int, int, int, boolean) is undefined for the type Gallery Gallery.java /org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.gallery/src/org/eclipse/nebula/w idgets/gallery line 1631 Java Problem
The method scroll(int, int, int, int, int, int, boolean) is undefined for the type Gallery Gallery.java /org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.gallery/src/org/eclipse/nebula/w idgets/gallery line 1645 Java Problem
The method setAdvanced(boolean) is undefined for the type GC Gallery.java /org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.gallery/src/org/eclipse/nebula/w idgets/gallery line 1128 Java Problem
The method setAntialias(int) is undefined for the type GC BackupGalleryItemRenderer.java /org.cord.client.dms.backup/src/org/cord/client/dms/backup/w idgets line 122 Java Problem
The method setAntialias(int) is undefined for the type GC BackupGalleryItemRenderer.java /org.cord.client.dms.backup/src/org/cord/client/dms/backup/w idgets line 133 Java Problem
The method setAntialias(int) is undefined for the type GC Gallery.java /org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.gallery/src/org/eclipse/nebula/w idgets/gallery line 1133 Java Problem
The method setAntialias(int) is undefined for the type GC Gallery.java /org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.gallery/src/org/eclipse/nebula/w idgets/gallery line 1136 Java Problem
The method setClipping(Rectangle) is undefined for the type GC AbstractGridGroupRenderer.java /org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.gallery/src/org/eclipse/nebula/w idgets/gallery line 260 Java Problem
The method setClipping(Rectangle) is undefined for the type GC AbstractGridGroupRenderer.java /org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.gallery/src/org/eclipse/nebula/w idgets/gallery line 264 Java Problem
Previous Topic:CellEditor for CDateTIme
Next Topic:Problem with CDateTime selection
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 23:45:16 GMT 2024