Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Call menu action
Call menu action [message #634124] Wed, 20 October 2010 15:18 Go to next message
123star  is currently offline 123star Friend
Hi,

since I'm having problems to show and arrange programmatically created ports in a component, I'd like to follow another way.

Is it possible to call at program the action executed in the popup menu Filters->Show/Hide contents and select only the elements I want?

Where can I find the code for that action?

Another question: how can I simulate at program the drag and drop of a connection between two ports on a component, so that it shows in the diagram?

Thanks in advance, 123star
Re: Call menu action [message #634136 is a reply to message #634124] Wed, 20 October 2010 15:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Remi Schnekenburger is currently offline Remi SchnekenburgerFriend
Hi,

The code for the show/hide action has been recently moved to the plugin org.eclipse.papyrus.diagram.menu. You will find there the extension point and the implementation code in this plugin.

for the drag and drop, you should have a look to the plugin /org.eclipse.papyrus.pastemanager.

Regards
Rémi

Remi Schnekenburger

Get professional Eclipse developer support:
http://eclipsesource.com/en/services/developer-support/
Re: Call menu action [message #1015933 is a reply to message #634136] Mon, 04 March 2013 10:02 Go to previous message
Joshua Yang is currently offline Joshua YangFriend
No Message Body

[Updated on: Mon, 04 March 2013 10:33]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:How to call myAction when pressing the Next Button of myWizardPage
Next Topic:[Beginner] Can't find Java types
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 17:33:02 GMT 2024