Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » How can I add a UML interface to UML profile using Papyrus?
icon5.gif  How can I add a UML interface to UML profile using Papyrus? [message #633642] Mon, 18 October 2010 16:12 Go to next message
Mohamed Mussa is currently offline Mohamed MussaFriend
Hi,

How can I add [VISUALLY] a UML interface to UML profile using Papyrus?

thanks in advance.
Re: How can I add a UML interface to UML profile using Papyrus? [message #633775 is a reply to message #633642] Tue, 19 October 2010 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andres  is currently offline Andres Friend
Hello, i think that i don`t understand very well , what you like to do,
but if you want add an interface element in your profile,

1-you should add a metaclass interface in the profile diagram without stereotype realization,
or
2- maybe add the metaclass interface and stereotype called for example property interface, and make that this realize the metaclass.

Re: How can I add a UML interface to UML profile using Papyrus? [message #633818 is a reply to message #633775] Tue, 19 October 2010 14:09 Go to previous message
Mohamed Mussa is currently offline Mohamed MussaFriend
Thanks for your kindly prompt.

I am trying to build the UML testing Profile according to the OMG specification.

1- it does not meet the requirement.

2- yes, this is a nice trick, but it will be better if we can drop a UML component directly here.

I have solved the problem by working with Ecore editor to alert the model and add the required interfaces. I defined the attributes of my profile with the added interfaces, but the interfaces themselves do not show up on the Papyrus's Editor.

Regards,
Previous Topic:Comment doesn't show in model view
Next Topic:Refresh Component view
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 01:22:11 GMT 2024