Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EclipseLink » C++ wth Msqyl-- dyld: Library not loaded: libmysqlcppconn.5.dylib.No image found (C++ MySQL)
C++ wth Msqyl-- dyld: Library not loaded: libmysqlcppconn.5.dylib.No image found [message #633406] Sun, 17 October 2010 14:45 Go to next message
No real name is currently offline No real nameFriend
Hello, I am new to eclipse forum. I started using CDT for developing an application in C++. From the app i need to access MySQL Database.

I downloaded the MySQL Connector/C++ binary from the mysql site and placed the lib folder containing libmysqlcppconn.5.dylib and other files of unpacked binary
into /usr/local/mysql/lib and usr/local/mysql-5.1.51-osx10.6-x86_64/lib

From the project properties i set the libarary paths to the above mentioned directories. (For both g++ compiler/Linker and Mac g++ compiler and linker)

I was able to build the project without any issues but when i try to run it as C++ application i am getting the following error :

dyld: Library not loaded: libmysqlcppconn.5.dylib
Referenced from: /workspace/SemPrjCode/Debug/SemPrjCode
Reason: image not found

To make sure, i also included this file specifically in the properties of the project.

Please help me in resolving this.

Thanks in advance.
Re: C++ wth Msqyl-- dyld: Library not loaded: libmysqlcppconn.5.dylib.No image found [message #633626 is a reply to message #633406] Mon, 18 October 2010 15:03 Go to previous message
James Sutherland is currently offline James SutherlandFriend

Does not seem to be a question relating to EclipseLink. Please try another forum.

James : Wiki : Book : Blog : Twitter
Previous Topic:Using a fetch group with find
Next Topic:How to use static weaving properly ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 16:26:19 GMT 2024