Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » GEMS » Why i cannot see the icons from a metamodel instance at eclipse with GEMS
Why i cannot see the icons from a metamodel instance at eclipse with GEMS [message #631357] Thu, 07 October 2010 08:44
lalakis  is currently offline lalakis Friend
I have created an eclipse plugin for my metamodel throught the emf+gmf = gems eclipse framework.When i am testing the metamodel and what i mean is to create an instance of my model with eclipse palette etc everything works fine.The way that i am testing it is throught the "Overview" tab of the plugig.xml file (PDE) i clicked on launch an eclipse application.

The problem is when i extract the plugin(i am sure that everything is included),i install it at a new eclipse framework(same version = Helios 3.6.0) i create a new metamodel instance but when i am dragging into the palette the items that i want from the left side of the palette the icons are disappeared into the canvas of the palette and some strange characters are appeared instead.

Actually my icons are under org.gems.test.atag.atag.icons
That was created automatically by the auto code
generator.Under dsml.css and dsml.palette i see something like this:
Task{

active-style:true;
ExpansionPanel.ClosedImage:resources/icons/Task.gif;
TreeImage:resources/icons/Task_s.gif;
TitleTemplate:%Name% [%Type%];
TreeTitleTemplate:%Name% [%Type%];
}
How am i sure that the "resources" var is actually the right path at org.gems.test.atag.atag?
the topic is also here for further information:http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=rview& amp;goto=631211
Previous Topic:GEMS as standalone RCP
Next Topic:GEMS Documentation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 04:12:42 GMT 2024