Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » problems to build Papyrus, and ask for tutorial or examples....
problems to build Papyrus, and ask for tutorial or examples.... [message #630780] Mon, 04 October 2010 23:04 Go to next message
Andres  is currently offline Andres Friend
Hi, I am trying to build papyrus 0.7 sources,
and i have 2 problems.:

In the org.eclipse.papyrus.def, i cant compilate the dynamics templates, at the folder dynamic-templates3.5,
and i dont have idea whats change i have to do. (im using emf 2.6.1 and gmft 2.3)....

Im trying to regenerate for example the classdiagram.gmfgen of org.eclipse.papyrus.diagram.clazz, but i have an error;
that says that i cant found
http://www.eclipse.org/papyrus/2009/papyrusgmfgenextension

This could be for the first error that i can compile def plugin?...

Other thing,... where i can foud examples or tutorials for use papyrus extension points to make a new profile diagram?...i open the sysml profile diagram to study it, but it have a lot of thing that i dont understand...I never work with extension point, and gmf neither...

Andres
Re: problems to build Papyrus, and ask for tutorial or examples.... [message #630836 is a reply to message #630780] Tue, 05 October 2010 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Patrick Tessier is currently offline Patrick TessierFriend
Hi Andreas,

The plugin org.eclipse.def can not be compiled. It is normal, I comes from Xpand that manage very badly references. It contains tmodified template files.

the gmfgen in Papyrus contains some extension, that are contained in the plugin org.eclipse.papyrus.gmfgenextension.

In order to regenerate the class diagram you can do the job with 2 way:

1. way:
- download all plugins in your workspace.
- launch a runtime, import your diagram project in your runtime workspace.
- the gmfgen can be opened.
- to generated, import also in the runtime workspace org.eclipse.papyrus.def in order to have template file

2d way:
- install directly the org.eclipse.papyrus.gmfgenextension in our environment.
- the gmfgen can be opened
-to generated, import also in the workspace org.eclipse.papyrus.def in order to have template file

At the generation of the class diagram you will see mistake before.
For us, this is not mistake, It is due that gmfgen does not like abstract class for the metmodel Wink

Patrick

Re: problems to build Papyrus, and ask for tutorial or examples.... [message #630877 is a reply to message #630836] Tue, 05 October 2010 12:39 Go to previous message
Andres  is currently offline Andres Friend
Patrik, thanks for the explanation.!
Previous Topic:Reverse Embedded Software
Next Topic:Component Diagram
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 15:38:32 GMT 2024