Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse 4 » What can you write in a CSS file for themeing the e4 Workbench?
What can you write in a CSS file for themeing the e4 Workbench? [message #630005] Thu, 30 September 2010 10:57 Go to next message
Tomas Normark is currently offline Tomas NormarkFriend
Is there anywhere I can find documentation of what is possible to write in a CSS file for the e4 Workbench in the 4.0 SDK Early Adopter Release?

I am trying to create my own variation of e4_default_win7.css in the org.eclipse.platform plug-in. Is there anything else I can control apart from what is listed in that file. For example I tried adding

Label {
font: Verdana 8px;
color: rgb (240, 100, 100);
}

but that did not have any effect on the labels in the Preferences dialog box.

Also I am looking at existing lines in the e4_default_win7.css file such as

.MPartStack.active {
unselected-tabs-color: #F3F9FF #D0DFEE #CEDDED #CEDDED #D2E1F0 #D2E1F0 #FFFFFF 20% 45% 60% 70% 100% 100%;
outer-keyline-color: #B6BCCC;
inner-keyline-color: #FFFFFF;
}

I am having trouble understanding exactly how the colors for the unselected-tabs-color should be interpreted. The first ones seems to define the gradient for the tab while the last one defines the background for the contents in the actual tab.

Is there anything else apart from "unselected-tabs-color", "outer-keyline-color" and "inner-keyline-color" that I can define for .MPartStack.active

I hope someone can provide some tips about where to find information about what you can write in these CSS files.

/Tomas Normark
Re: What can you write in a CSS file for themeing the e4 Workbench? [message #633762 is a reply to message #630005] Tue, 19 October 2010 10:13 Go to previous message
Missing name Missing name is currently offline Missing name Missing nameFriend
Did you get response or soultion for your pb ?

I'm very interested in the response ...

Thanks
Previous Topic:Dynamically Hide / Show a Part Stack
Next Topic:XWTForms in a xwt
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 23:13:14 GMT 2024