Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT) » Windows CE java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError org/eclipse/swt/internal/win32/OS.SetProcessDPIAware()Z(Windows CE java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError org/eclipse/swt/internal/win32/OS.SetProcessDPIAware()Z)
Windows CE java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError org/eclipse/swt/internal/win32/OS.SetProcessDPIAware()Z [message #629816] Wed, 29 September 2010 15:53 Go to next message
Miguel  is currently offline Miguel Friend
Hi all,

I'm trying to run the hello word snippet ( http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/org. eclipse.swt.snippets/src/org/eclipse/swt/snippets/Snippet1.j ava) on a Nordic ID (Windows CE 6.0, ARM).

Firstly, I
- installed J9 JVM.
- downloaded the swt from windows CE j2se from http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/R-3.6-20 1006080911/download.php?dropFile=swt-3.6-win32-wce_ppc-arm-j 2se.zip.
- added swt.jar in /J9/lib/jclFoundation11/ppro11
- added swt-win32-3650.dll in /J9/bin
- copied helloword.jar
- created a lnk with "\J9\bin\j9.exe" "-verbose" "-jcl:ppro11" "-cp" "\J9\examples\helloworld.jar" "swt.Snippet1".

When I run the program I get this error:

Exception in thread 'main' java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError org/eclipse/swt/internal/win32/OS.SetProcessDPIAware()Z
at org.eclipse.swt.internal.win32.OS<clinit>(Unknown source)
at java.lang.j9vminternal.initializeImpl(Native Method)
at java.lang.j9vminternal.initialize(Unknown source)
at.org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.<clinit>(Unknown source)
at java.lang.j9vminternal.initializeImpl(Native Method)
at java.lang.j9vminternal.initialize(Unknown source)
at swt.Snippet1.main(Unknown source)

Is this a bug? Or I'm missing something?
It looks like the JVM doesn't find the 'SetProcessDPIAware' native method in the dll, right?

Thanks in advance.
Regards.
Re: Windows CE java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError org/eclipse/swt/internal/win32/OS.SetProcessDPIAware() [message #629946 is a reply to message #629816] Thu, 30 September 2010 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lakshmi P ShanmugamFriend
Hi,

Have you tried the steps from the SWT FAQs page? --> http://eclipse.org/swt/faq.php#pocketpcstart

Lakshmi P Shanmugam
Re: Windows CE java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError org/eclipse/swt/internal/win32/OS.SetProcessDPIAware() [message #629973 is a reply to message #629946] Thu, 30 September 2010 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I tried a similar example. Anyway, I tried to run the example you gave me but I still got the same error.
Re: Windows CE java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError org/eclipse/swt/internal/win32/OS.SetProcessDPIAware() [message #630066 is a reply to message #629973] Thu, 30 September 2010 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grant Gayed is currently offline Grant GayedFriend
I think you're seeing https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=315948 ,
which is fixed in the 3.6.1 release.

Grant

"Miguel" <miguel@tagingenieros.com> wrote in message
news:i81fc5$fs6$1@news.eclipse.org...
> Hi,
>
> I tried a similar example. Anyway, I tried to run the example you gave me
> but I still got the same error.
Re: Windows CE java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError org/eclipse/swt/internal/win32/OS.SetProcessDPIAware() [message #630092 is a reply to message #630066] Thu, 30 September 2010 15:40 Go to previous message
Thanks Grant.
Previous Topic:Tree resizes not correctly after expanding/collapsing
Next Topic:NullPointer of some paintControl
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 20:06:50 GMT 2024