Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » State diagram
State diagram [message #629479] Tue, 28 September 2010 12:50 Go to next message
Filippo  is currently offline Filippo Friend
Hi everyone, i am tring to use papyrus for making my uml model. I had now to make some state diagram, but I have a problem: when i add any kind of action in a state befor the name of the action appear "OpaqueBehavior" and i wold like to remove it. How can I do that?
Re: State diagram [message #630264 is a reply to message #629479] Fri, 01 October 2010 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David Servat is currently offline David ServatFriend
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback!

Unfortunately there is no way for now to remove this mention of the type of behavior (Activity, SM, Opaque, etc.). This is not standard-compliant but was done for readability - if you have different behaviors with same name for instance - and test purposes. The next release of Papyrus in the coming weeks will have a more advanced State machine diagram support compared to the current one.

So bear with it for the moment and look for the next version when it is out!

Cheers

David
Re: State diagram [message #630323 is a reply to message #630264] Fri, 01 October 2010 15:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sébastien Gérard is currently offline Sébastien GérardFriend
Hi,

State machine diagram editor of Papyrus has been updated this week including allmost of required feature for drawing UML2 state machine.

Best... Sébastien.
Re: State diagram [message #1006555 is a reply to message #629479] Thu, 31 January 2013 17:22 Go to previous message
Alessandro Ranieri is currently offline Alessandro RanieriFriend
Hello,

I resume this topic because I have a similar question. My problem is that when I write an opaqueBehavior , i.e. in a state, if it multi-line, I will visualize only the first line I write on the state machine graph.

Is there a way to visualize all the line?

Thanks in advance,

Alessandro R.

[Updated on: Thu, 31 January 2013 17:27]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Best Way to Import Existing UML model into Papyrus
Next Topic:[sysml] refine and derive dependencies
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 23:28:26 GMT 2024