Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Buckminster » Buckminster headless build problems with resolving components(Buckminster headless cannot resolve components while integrated in IDE it does...)
icon9.gif  Buckminster headless build problems with resolving components [message #629227] Mon, 27 September 2010 14:08
Bjoern Berg is currently offline Bjoern BergFriend
I have a problem, resolving files with Buckminster headless. Resolving files with Buckminster inside Eclipse IDE works perfect and the build process is done in a minute but, I have massive problems with Buckminster on the command line.

I have imported an Eclipse target definition with buckminster importtarget and set it active.

If I try to resolve the components with my .cquery-File, I get a lot of messages like "no suitable provider" for nerly all components:
ERROR   Provider local(file:///P:/buildsystem/sourcecode/jsource/experience/org.eclipse.ui/): Missing CSpec source required by component type osgi.bundle
ERROR   [0000] : No suitable provider for component org.eclipse.ui:osgi.bundle/[3.5.2,4.0.0) was found in resourceMap file:/P:/Eclipse-RCP/de.genesys_e.experien
ce.feature/experience.rmap
ERROR   [0000] : No suitable provider for component org.eclipse.ui:osgi.bundle/[3.5.2,4.0.0) was found in searchPath experience.feature
ERROR   [0000] : Resolution attempt ended with exception: Provider local(file:///P:/buildsystem/sourcecode/jsource/experience/org.eclipse.ui/): Missing CSpec source required by component type osgi.bundle
ERROR   Provider local(file:///P:/buildsystem/sourcecode/jsource/experience/org.eclipse.ui/): Missing CSpec source required by component type osgi.bundle

So I decided to use my created mspec-File for the import of the components to the workspace:

P:\buildsystem\buckminster>buckminster -consoleLog -data P:\buildsystem\sourcecode\jsource\experience import P:\Eclipse-RCP\de.genesys_e.experience.feature\experience.bom
!SESSION 2010-09-27 14:11:41.037 -----------------------------------------------

eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=1.6.0_20
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=de_DE
Framework arguments:  import P:\Eclipse-RCP\de.genesys_e.experience.feature\expe
rience.bom
Command-line arguments:  -consoleLog -data P:\buildsystem\sourcecode\jsource\exp
erience import P:\Eclipse-RCP\de.genesys_e.experience.feature\experience.bom

!ENTRY org.eclipse.buckminster.runtime 1 293 2010-09-27 14:12:19.022
!MESSAGE Import complete.
INFO:  Import complete.

But when I call perform I got the following:
P:\buildsystem\buckminster>buckminster -consoleLog -data P:\buildsystem\sourcecode\jsource\experience perform -P P:\buildsystem\sourcecode\jsource\buckminster.properties de.genesys_e.experience.feature#create.product.zip
No component named org.eclipse.rcp:eclipse.feature is known to Buckminster

What is wrong in my configuration? Can anyone give a hint?
Previous Topic:is cvs :local method supported?
Next Topic:.launch not found after update
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 09:47:18 GMT 2024