Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » CDT Debugging with GDB is not working anymore
icon5.gif  CDT Debugging with GDB is not working anymore [message #628487] Thu, 23 September 2010 12:52
MJ  is currently offline MJ Friend
Hello everyone,

I encountered a problem with my eclipse version. I'm using Galileo with CDT package.

I'm not sure which information are necessary to provide and thus I'll first explain my problem.

I've set up a project which uses the GDB which shall compile a program for cygwin.
After some time of setting up everything seemed to work.

I was able to debug and work on my application.

But since yesterday debugging is not working anymore. When I'm pressing the debug button, the view is not changing to debug view and when I do that manually the buttons, "step into", "step over" and "step return" are disabled.

I'm getting no error messages in the console window and after manually terminating the debugging process this is displayed on the Error Log window:

eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=1.6.0_21
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=de_DE
Framework arguments: -product org.eclipse.epp.package.cpp.product
Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86 -product org.eclipse.epp.package.cpp.product

OK
Thu Sep 23 14:46:38 CEST 2010
Request for monitor: 'RequestMonitor (org.eclipse.cdt.dsf.concurrent.RequestMonitor@1845321): Status OK: org.eclipse.core.runtime code=0 OK null' resulted in a rejected execution exception.

When I press the "run" - Button, the program runs without an error.

I hope someone can say something so this kind of error. I' clueless.

I was not able to set up a new eclipse instance, there I cannot even build a project.

As you may see I'm a newbe when it comes to eclipse, if you have some questions regarding my configuration please mention where I can find the information.

Thx in advance.

MJ

[Updated on: Thu, 23 September 2010 12:53]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:opencv compilation error when using StereoSGBM
Next Topic:Purpose of CDT Debug Configuration groups?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 15:26:34 GMT 2024