Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse 4 » RCP (Eclipse 3.6) into E4(convert RCP (Eclipse 3.6) into E4)
RCP (Eclipse 3.6) into E4 [message #626678] Wed, 22 September 2010 16:43 Go to next message
Jitender  is currently offline Jitender Friend
we have a RCP based product and some time back I promised my product management that once E4 is available I will try to port my application to E4, and with E4 compatibility layer to some extent I am successful, but the E4 app toolbar has quick access and perspective bar, and In my app we don't need perspective bar, also my application has top banner ( that we created by overriding window advisor), so how can we create banner in E4 as there are no advisor. can some one give me some input to move forward.

many thanx
Re: RCP (Eclipse 3.6) into E4 [message #636888 is a reply to message #626678] Wed, 03 November 2010 09:06 Go to previous message
Anthony Mising name is currently offline Anthony Mising nameFriend
Hi Jitender,
I've started on e4 and need to link 3.x plugin's into the rcp application model. I've looked through countless web sites and documents to find out how to do this,.. to no avail.
Do you know how I would bring in the CNF (Project Explorer) and a Xtext editor into the application?

Any guidance most appreciated.
Previous Topic:XWT: DataContext change --> Change UI
Next Topic:ComboViewer trigger selection
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:40:04 GMT 2024