Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Platform - User Assistance (UA) » Question about translated text in Eclipse Help UI
Question about translated text in Eclipse Help UI [message #623945] Wed, 24 February 2010 15:47 Go to next message
David Cagle is currently offline David CagleFriend
I'm hoping someone can confirm where the 'Search:' label comes from in the Eclipse Help UI. I believe I have tracked it down to the 'org.eclipse.help.webapp' plug-in in the "WebappResources.properties" file.

The other question I was asked was about the 'help_home.html' page in the 'org.eclipse.help.base' plug-in. But that one was easy enough.

We are using version 3.4.2.

Here is a screenshot:

Thank you!
Re: Question about translated text in Eclipse Help UI [message #623946 is a reply to message #623945] Thu, 25 February 2010 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jennifer Skiendzielewski is currently offline Jennifer SkiendzielewskiFriend
Maybe it's just me, but I can't see your screen shot. As a result, I don't think I can help...
Re: Question about translated text in Eclipse Help UI [message #623949 is a reply to message #623945] Thu, 25 February 2010 14:14 Go to previous message
David Cagle is currently offline David CagleFriend
Thanks Jennifer for replying! After some digging around I found that the 'Search:' label string is not translated in some languages. I created a bug to track the work:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=303804

Looks like someone in the Babel project has already started working on it too.
Previous Topic:Re: Welcome page with dynamic content (contentProducer?)
Next Topic:Welcome page and standby page same content
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 03:40:07 GMT 2024