Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » JavaServer Faces » add my own facelet to Eclipse Palette
add my own facelet to Eclipse Palette [message #620452] Tue, 19 January 2010 21:49 Go to next message
Loic Salou is currently offline Loic SalouFriend
Hello,

When I'm using the web page editor to modify an xhtml page, I can see in the palette all my taglibs such as JSF and also icefaces and icefaces-EE (facelets).

I am writing a facelet taglib of my own. Its contents is composite components just as the ice faces composite components taglib. I have copied the structure of the icefaces composite components JAR, but I can't see my componets in the palette. However I can see my tags in the Tag registry...

Does anyone know where I can find which steps to follow in order to see my facelets taglib in the palette ?

Thanks !
Re: add my own facelet to Eclipse Palette [message #621731 is a reply to message #620452] Fri, 09 July 2010 20:59 Go to previous message
Raghu Srinivasan is currently offline Raghu SrinivasanFriend
Support for Composite components is available in the Helios release. See http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/releases/3.2.0/NewAndNotewor thy/jsf.php .
Sorry for the late response!

--
Raghu Srinivasan,
Project Lead - JSF

Raghu Srinivasan,
Project Lead - JSF
Previous Topic:Missing JSP Palette
Next Topic:add my own facelet to Eclipse Palette
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:39:16 GMT 2024