Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF "Technology" (Ecore Tools, EMFatic, etc)  » Bug in TENEO 0.8.0.v2007.12.28.0940
Bug in TENEO 0.8.0.v2007.12.28.0940 [message #614020] Thu, 17 January 2008 11:09
fred is currently offline fredFriend
Messages: 35
Registered: July 2009
Member
I'am trying to solve my problem for synchronising GMF with my database
from a moment.
with the help of some people working with me, we have found the problem.
It comes from the teneo plugin.
There is a bug in class HibernateResource.

this command line don't work :
final String[] parts = id.split(SEPARATOR);
the separator is "|" but this character is a special character in regexp.
my id ("tournoi|id=1") is split in 12parts
('t','o','u','r','n','o','i','|','i','d','=','1') in spite of 2
('tournoi','id=1').
as a result, teneo detect a not valid urifragment and GMF can't link with
the root element.

when we replace the separator "|" with the new separator "\\|", all goes
well and GMF works well with hibernate and can synchronise with my
database.
Previous Topic:Porblem by using ecore tool
Next Topic:[Teneo] problem with validation of generated hbm
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sun Oct 25 10:17:23 GMT 2020

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01350 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top