Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » EPF » Changing Method plug-in references
Changing Method plug-in references [message #599084] Fri, 22 January 2010 13:06 Go to next message
Arthur Lucena is currently offline Arthur LucenaFriend
We've been using EPF to model some our development process. Which is not only one =D so we (our team) decided to create one method plug-in for each process we design. So far so good, we created another method plug-in only to sumarize all the processes and pages (pretend that the "home" page of OpenUp is located in a distinct method plug-in).

Here is the problem. It seems that, once created, we can't change the method plug-in references of a existing method plug-in. Is it really impossible?

A way to "solve" this is to "duplicate" the existing method plug-in (copy all the method packages and other stuff) so we can set it to reference all the others methods we need. But for me it looks more a "workaround" than a real solve.
--
Arthur Lucena
SQA @ Phoebus Tecnologia
http://www.phoebus.com.br
Re: Changing Method plug-in references [message #667502 is a reply to message #599084] Fri, 29 April 2011 08:24 Go to previous message
dzi is currently offline dziFriend
Actually for me it seems to work in the way that when I double click on a plugin in the library section I can select reference plugins normally. Did you try this way and it did not work or did I misunderstand your issue?
Previous Topic:Do you use or extend EPF content or tools?
Next Topic:How Do I Share Artifacts Among Plugins?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 06:15:28 GMT 2024