Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » AM3 » Problem on installing the new am3, help plz
Problem on installing the new am3, help plz [message #579412] Thu, 25 February 2010 15:19 Go to next message
aslan  is currently offline aslan Friend
Hello,

I followed this guild to install the new am3:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/AM3/How_Install_New_AM3_From_SVN

Than, after I called a runtime-workbench from the "Plug-in Development perspective", I can't find the AM3 Resource Navigator?

Why so? I missed something or? :(

Thank you very much for help!

Best wishes,

Aslan
Re: Problem on installing the new am3, help plz [message #579437 is a reply to message #579412] Thu, 25 February 2010 15:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guillaume Doux is currently offline Guillaume DouxFriend
Hello Aslan,

It's normal, the AM3 resource navigator is not part of the Megamodeling perspective and is not part of the new AM3 but it's part of ATL.

You can open it by doing "Window" ->"show view" -> "other" then in the dialog box choose "ATL" -> "AM3 Resource Navigator"

Best regards,

Guillaume Doux
Re: Problem on installing the new am3, help plz [message #579459 is a reply to message #579437] Thu, 25 February 2010 15:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hallo Guillaume,

thank you very much for the fast answer. But.. I can't find the 'ATL' and the 'AM3 Resource Navigator' there.... :(
Re: Problem on installing the new am3, help plz [message #579476 is a reply to message #579412] Mon, 01 March 2010 19:02 Go to previous message
Problem solved..

really don't know what's wrong when I install the plugins and frameworks.

If you have the same problem like me when you installing the AM3, you may download a bundle with all the required plug-ins (AMW included) in the link below:

http://docatlanmod.emn.fr/Eclipse_Bundles/AMMA_Prototype/AMM APrototypeEclipse.zip

best regards,

Aslan
Previous Topic:KM3 Questions
Next Topic:[AM3] issue on extending the AM3 base metamodel
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 19:58:41 GMT 2024