Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » Looking for job: Eclipse Process Framework (EPF Composer)
Looking for job: Eclipse Process Framework (EPF Composer) [message #578334] Fri, 06 November 2009 11:50 Go to next message
Fernanda is currently offline FernandaFriend
Hi,
I´d to offer my skills in Eclipse Process Framework Composer tool.
I have been working with EPFC for 2 years and I published an article about the tool in a Brazilian Java Magazine (Mundo Java, ed 32).
I have been working with process definitions for CMMI, ISO, Scrum, etc for 3 years as Process analyst and EPG member, and before, I had worked as Java developer, requirements analyst and eventually tester for 5 years.
I have post-graduation degree in Software Process Improvement.
I´m from Brazil but I can study abroad opportunities.
I can also work remotelly, receiving the documents and defining the processes. I can convert all your processes from Word, Visio format, etc to EPFC.

Best Regards,
Fernanda
fernandasoliveira at yahoo dot com
Re: Looking for job: Eclipse Process Framework (EPF Composer) [message #578595 is a reply to message #578334] Fri, 27 November 2009 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yury Aliakhnovich is currently offline Yury AliakhnovichFriend
Hi Fernanda,
My name is Yury I am from Minsk (Belarus) (ed 36).
I have the same experience with Eclipse Process Framework Composer tool.
I have been working with process definitions for CMMI, ISO, Scrum, etc for 3 years as Process analyst and EPG member, for 3 years.
I can also work remotely.

I have read your letter, and would like ask you question.
Have you any customers after your letter?

I have the same goal to fide a job with EPFC.

Thank you
Yury
Re: Looking for job: Eclipse Process Framework (EPF Composer) [message #578619 is a reply to message #578595] Sun, 29 November 2009 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fernanda is currently offline FernandaFriend
Hi Yuri,
Unfortunatelly, I had no answers after my message.

But I think it is very interesting your contact. Did you use EPFC in some company in your country?

I started to use it to document processes for companies that were trying CMMI Level 2 and 3 and I also used it in a process improvement article in the post-graduation course.

Here in Brazil I know some initiatives, but usually they don´t look for experienced EPFC users, they prefer to train internally.
The most of the EPFC users I know used the tool for academic articles.

Best Regards,
Fernanda
Re: Looking for job: Eclipse Process Framework (EPF Composer) [message #888173 is a reply to message #578334] Sun, 17 June 2012 20:06 Go to previous message
karthick raja is currently offline karthick rajaFriend
Hey guys,

I am karthik and I am a master student in sweden. I am currently working on my final thesis work and it involves the use of EPF. I am very much new to EPF and I want to know some good tutorials to learn the EPF Composer. thanks in advance.

Previous Topic:Positions for Experienced Developers in Trondheim, Norway
Next Topic:Re: IT Career Opportunities
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:10:43 GMT 2024