Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » OSEE » Is there documentation for the tags in document templates?
Is there documentation for the tags in document templates? [message #576459] Wed, 24 March 2010 18:26 Go to next message
Mark D-B is currently offline Mark D-BFriend
I have managed to work out what some of the tags in the templates mean simply by changing them.

However, there must be lots of things for document stamping and the like which I'm not aware of.

Are they already documented somewhere, or do I need to start looking at the code to work out what clever things are available?
Re: Is there documentation for the tags in document templates? [message #576468 is a reply to message #576459] Fri, 02 April 2010 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ryan Schmitt is currently offline Ryan SchmittFriend
There is no such documentation, and we don't plan to make any as we are replacing the XML template tags with something else.
Re: Is there documentation for the tags in document templates? [message #576582 is a reply to message #576468] Fri, 23 April 2010 16:49 Go to previous message
Mark D-B is currently offline Mark D-BFriend
Thanks Ryan. What's the time line for the "something else" please (just to work out whether it is worth looking at the code to work out what we can do in the mean time)?
Previous Topic:Is there documentation for the tags in document templates?
Next Topic:How to build branches and trunk?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 15:12:55 GMT 2024