Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Commercial » Help with Rational Requirements Composer
Help with Rational Requirements Composer [message #568272] Sun, 09 May 2010 07:12 Go to next message
No real name is currently offline No real nameFriend
Hello, I'd like to install RRC 2.0.0.1 Cliente on my laptop on Linux Ubuntu 32 bit, but I met a problem.
I followed the guide on the official site, but it doesn't work.
The guide is on "jazz.net":

1. Download the Rational Requirements Composer Client and Server .zip files (Part 1 and 2 for the server, Master and Main for the client) from the All Downloads tab.
2. Extract the contents of the downloaded .zip files into a temporary location, so that you have the following directories: RRCS and RRCS_SETUP for the server, and RRCC and RRCC_SETUP for the client.
3. Go to the RRCS_SETUP directory and execute launchpad.exe (on Windows, or launchpad.sh on Linux) to launch IBM Installation Manager v1.3.2., which will install Rational Requirements Composer Server.
4. Go to the RRCC_SETUP directory and execute launchpad.exe to install Rational Requirements Composer Client.

I only need to install the client, because the server one is on my university's server.
I extracted the zip files of the client in the same directory; later, using the terminal, i compiled the .sh file by the instruction "chmod +x launchpad.sh", but when I try to execute the sh file it returns me some errors, and they are:

Quote:
> ./launchpad.sh
> cp: impossibile fare stat di `/callback.sh': No file or directory
> cp: impossibile fare stat di `/changeDirectory.sh': No file or directory
> .: 86: Can't open /tmp/IBM_LaunchPad_2263/launchpadExports

I tryed even by making it by administrator using "sudo", but id always returned me the same error.
I use Ubuntu LL 10.04 32 bit.
Can somebody help me?
Thanks a lot, Bye.
Re: Help with Rational Requirements Composer [message #568357 is a reply to message #568272] Fri, 21 May 2010 20:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No real name is currently offline No real nameFriend
can somebody help me?
Re: Help with Rational Requirements Composer [message #568419 is a reply to message #568357] Tue, 25 May 2010 04:43 Go to previous message
Prakash G.R. is currently offline Prakash G.R.Friend
On 22/05/10 2:15 AM, carridyjohn@gmail.com wrote:
> can somebody help me?

You are not on the right forum. You should seek help at Jazz.net

- Prakash
Platform UI Team, IBM

www.eclipse-tips.com
Previous Topic:how to set V$session to eclipselink
Next Topic:Help with Rational Requirements Composer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:55:35 GMT 2024