Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Higgins » Any scientific documentation?
Any scientific documentation? [message #562083] Mon, 06 August 2007 17:10
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: sk.neramailo.lt

Hello everyone,

I was browsing your site for a long time already, but honestly, i can't find any serious documentation of the conceptual side of higgins. I did see your presentations, diagrams and short descriptions (and of course the faq). Of course, there are lots of buzz-words like user-centricity, user-in-control but that's not what i am looking for. The closest thing to what i need is the diagram in the architecture section. But you have to be an insider to fully understand it :) Do you have any standard diagrams, such as UML sequence diagrams. It would help a lot, to understand many for the moment uncertain things. Like who issues the token? the provider? the user is his own IdP? In such case, does he have a certified attribute set on his machine? How are the essential properties, such as non-transitivity achieved? In which sequence are the messages exchanged and when is the IdP involved? As higgins is a framework, i am sure it doesn't specify everything to the end. On the other hand i miss the detailed explanation what it does specify. Is there any information available online?

Thanks in advance
Previous Topic:Higgins demo build instructions
Next Topic:Any scientific documentation?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:27:22 GMT 2024