Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Subversive » WTH is the Subversive Plugin for Ganymede
WTH is the Subversive Plugin for Ganymede [message #558604] Mon, 13 September 2010 16:15 Go to next message
Alexander Malic is currently offline Alexander MalicFriend
The Documentation says that since Ganymede it can be installed from the Update Site under the "Collaboration Tools" Category.

But there is no Subversive Team Provider.

The Documentation is totally useless. Please update the Documentation or delete it, because wrong Information is worse then no Information.

btw: please don't tell me to move to Heliios because we use Ganymede as Target Platform and i have to try some things out.
Re: WTH is the Subversive Plugin for Ganymede [message #558857 is a reply to message #558604] Tue, 14 September 2010 15:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexander Gurov is currently offline Alexander GurovFriend
Hi,

It is strange, but I definitely can see Subversive under Collaboration tools category using "Install New Software" action in the Eclipse Ganymede release.

Another moment, is that as far as I know you can install 'Helios'-related Subversive builds into the 'Ganymede' Eclipse release without any problems. I myself use Subversive in this configuration for my PHP projects.
Re: WTH is the Subversive Plugin for Ganymede [message #559256 is a reply to message #558857] Thu, 16 September 2010 07:59 Go to previous message
Tom Chiverton is currently offline Tom ChivertonFriend
I logged a similar bug about Trac connector discovery (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=322250) (but was fobbed off when I couldn't provide information I didn't have but the developers did).

I wonder if the update site URL for Subversive has changed too.
Previous Topic:"Collecting Resources" on Team Update takes forever
Next Topic:Team -> Apply patch after applying updates
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 10:29:42 GMT 2024