Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » [ATL] UML <Enumeration> is OclUndefined
[ATL] UML <Enumeration> is OclUndefined [message #558186] Fri, 10 September 2010 13:13 Go to next message
Dave  is currently offline Dave Friend
Hi all,

I've got a serious problem with managing UML Enumerations in an ATL transformation. This last, takes in input an UML model on which the MARTE profile is applied. In particular, I would like to retrieve the value of the tagged value named schedPolicy, from an UML Node stereotyped with <<Scheduler>> (or any other stereotype generalized by <<Scheduler>>, but this is just a detail).

The UML model comesfrom a Magic Draw exportation process.
Navigating the UML model with the Eclipse UML Model Editor, it's clear that the schedPolicy of the interested UML Node is setted and its value is PS, that is one of the enumeration literals.
So, I've written the following line, trying to retrieve this value:

hwRes.getValue(s, 'schedPolicy')

where s is the <<Scheduler>> stereotype (resulting from the getAppliedStereotype('GRM::Scheduler') operation) and hwRes is the UML Node stereotyped with <<Scheduler>>, but it returns an OclUndefined.

Anyone can help me, please? Many thanks in advance.

Dave.
Re: [ATL] UML <Enumeration> is OclUndefined [message #559395 is a reply to message #558186] Thu, 16 September 2010 14:09 Go to previous message
Dave  is currently offline Dave Friend
It seems to be a temporary incoerence in my Eclipse installation. From day to day it was disappeared. I don't know why, but this is what's happened.

Regards,
Dave.
Previous Topic:[ATL] Model Handler
Next Topic:ecore model
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:23:01 GMT 2024