Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Swordfish » The Eclipse BPEL Designer Project - what's the deal here?
The Eclipse BPEL Designer Project - what's the deal here? [message #557987] Thu, 09 September 2010 17:17
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Hi all,

For those of you who have given up all hope on the BPEL Designer, there's good news! We're trying to breathe some life back into this project and hopefully build a usable editor and deployment toolset. Have a look at this.

The problem is that there's a lot of work to be done and we have only limited resources to devote to this project. That said, we have already contributed several bug fixes and enhancements, updated the project website (still in progress) and started evangelizing and recruiting additional help.

I am open to any and all suggestions for improving the BPEL designer and if there are changes/enhancements/bug fixes that anyone has to contribute, please do contact me, as I will be driving the future direction as PL of this project. I would like to draw up a new roadmap in the next few days and post it on the project website, so please, please, please, help me out by making suggestions!

Thanks,

Bob
Previous Topic:IWAB0135E An unexpected error has occurred. 500 javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException
Next Topic:The Eclipse BPEL Designer Project - what's the deal here?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 09:59:13 GMT 2024