Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » GMT (Generative Modeling Technologies) » [Epsilon] EGL running the example
[Epsilon] EGL running the example [message #557392] Tue, 07 September 2010 09:27 Go to next message
Andreas is currently offline AndreasFriend
Hi,

I have some problems to run the EGL Example (org.eclipse.epsilon.examples.egldoc.zip).

I just downloaded the zip file and imported it into a Java Project within Eclipse. But now I have some trouble to solve the import problems.
I added some libraries like
org.eclipse.epsilon.eol.engine.jar
org.eclipse.epsilon.egl.engine.jar
org.eclipse.epsilon.commons.jar
to the build path and changed the imports in the java classes from org.epsilon to org.eclipse.epsilon.
But there is a problem I cannot resolve. In the class EglDocFacade.java (line 69 and 70) I get the following error message
The method getScope() is undefined for the type IEglContext

Have there been any major changes on the interfaces in the last time?
Or do I have to import other libraries to run the example?

Best regards,
Andreas
Re: [Epsilon] EGL running the example [message #557912 is a reply to message #557392] Thu, 09 September 2010 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andreas is currently offline AndreasFriend
Moved to the Epsilon forum:

http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=msg&th=175068& amp;start=0&S=093e3fc6d59ed4a00c1e003c30afc422
Re: [Epsilon] EGL running the example [message #942712 is a reply to message #557392] Sat, 13 October 2012 20:27 Go to previous message
Duke Payen is currently offline Duke PayenFriend

One good reason for certification through EGL for an OEC, which was posted on another thread a while back was for insurance purposes, something to do with a higher grade, but I can't remember for certain the exact reason. I had never thought of that before. Had something to do with a higher replacement cost if the stone was lost. Maybe someone else will recall that. But sometimes GIA will not recognize an OEC as an Old European Brilliant and grade the cut based on a Round Brilliant and thus it can get rated fair/poor in cut, symmetry and polish.

Duke Payen
Previous Topic:[MOFScript] Rule overriding doesnt working
Next Topic:ATL vs ETL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:52:08 GMT 2024