Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Memory Analyzer » ECLIPSE MAT FAILS TO OPEN DUMPS > 1.8 GB
ECLIPSE MAT FAILS TO OPEN DUMPS > 1.8 GB [message #554531] Mon, 23 August 2010 13:46 Go to next message
Doctor  is currently offline Doctor Friend
hi all ,
not able to open heap dumps of size > 1.8GB ,. Eclipse MAT says "An Internal Error Occured" ,

how to solve this problem .. ??

Thanks,
Re: ECLIPSE MAT FAILS TO OPEN DUMPS > 1.8 GB [message #555557 is a reply to message #554531] Fri, 27 August 2010 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Erik BrangsFriend
Doctor
not able to open heap dumps of size > 1.8GB ,. Eclipse MAT says "An Internal Error Occured" ,

how to solve this problem .. ??

I have no idea but you can try looking at the error log. You can enable it in the Menu through Windows -> Error log if you have the RPC client. There should be a similar option for the plugin version.

Perhaps one of the developers can help you if you provide the error log and a description of the circumstances of the error.
Re: ECLIPSE MAT FAILS TO OPEN DUMPS > 1.8 GB [message #555558 is a reply to message #554531] Fri, 27 August 2010 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aurélien Pupier is currently offline Aurélien PupierFriend

Hi,

perhaps you need to give more memory to MAT.

And What kind of error happenned? Can you take a look in your log file?

Regards,

Aurélien Pupier - Red Hat
Senior Software Engineer in Fuse Tooling team
Re: ECLIPSE MAT FAILS TO OPEN DUMPS > 1.8 GB [message #555775 is a reply to message #555558] Sat, 28 August 2010 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks guys for ur reply ,

i tried 2GB Heap Memory for MAT , now i m able to open files ..

Prakash
Re: ECLIPSE MAT FAILS TO OPEN DUMPS > 1.8 GB [message #565156 is a reply to message #554531] Fri, 27 August 2010 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Erik BrangsFriend
Doctor
> not able to open heap dumps of size > 1.8GB ,. Eclipse MAT says "An Internal Error Occured" ,
>
>
>
> how to solve this problem .. ??

I have no idea but you can try looking at the error log. You can enable it in the Menu through Windows -> Error log if you have the RPC client. There should be a similar option for the plugin version.

Perhaps one of the developers can help you if you provide the error log and a description of the circumstances of the error.
Re: ECLIPSE MAT FAILS TO OPEN DUMPS > 1.8 GB [message #565183 is a reply to message #554531] Fri, 27 August 2010 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aurélien Pupier is currently offline Aurélien PupierFriend

Hi,

perhaps you need to give more memory to MAT.

And What kind of error happenned? Can you take a look in your log file?

Regards,
--
Aurelien Pupier - BonitaSoft S.A.
"http://scratsh.wordpress.com/"
"http://www.bonitasoft.org/blog/category/eclipse/"

Aurélien Pupier - Red Hat
Senior Software Engineer in Fuse Tooling team
Re: ECLIPSE MAT FAILS TO OPEN DUMPS > 1.8 GB [message #565206 is a reply to message #565183] Sat, 28 August 2010 15:09 Go to previous message
thanks guys for ur reply ,

i tried 2GB Heap Memory for MAT , now i m able to open files ..

Prakash
Previous Topic:ECLIPSE MAT FAILS TO OPEN DUMPS > 1.8 GB
Next Topic:Get Heap Dumps From Remote Server
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:54:53 GMT 2024