Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » SWTBot » No Classloader found for plug-in org.eclipse.jdt.junit4.runtime(No Classloader found for plug-in org.eclipse.jdt.junit4.runtime)
icon4.gif  No Classloader found for plug-in org.eclipse.jdt.junit4.runtime [message #553977] Thu, 19 August 2010 14:51 Go to next message
Alexander Malic is currently offline Alexander MalicFriend
Hi,

I'm developing under 3.6 with a 3.4 Target-Platform. I've developed a SWT-Bot Test as Prototype, which runs fine from Eclipse 3.6.

When i tried to run it the headless way i got errors stating that my Test-Plugin could not be launched.

After some searching i found a post stating to try to run the Test from the Target-Platform to see what's going wrong.

when i try to run it i get following Exception:
Exception in thread "WorkbenchTestable" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No Classloader found for plug-in org.eclipse.jdt.junit4.runtime
	at org.eclipse.swtbot.eclipse.core.RemotePluginTestRunner.getClassLoader(RemotePluginTestRunner.java:79)
	at org.eclipse.swtbot.eclipse.core.RemotePluginTestRunner.readPluginArgs(RemotePluginTestRunner.java:94)
	at org.eclipse.swtbot.eclipse.core.RemotePluginTestRunner.init(RemotePluginTestRunner.java:84)
	at org.eclipse.swtbot.eclipse.core.RemotePluginTestRunner.main(RemotePluginTestRunner.java:63)
	at org.eclipse.swtbot.eclipse.core.UITestApplication.runTests(UITestApplication.java:117)
	at org.eclipse.ui.internal.testing.WorkbenchTestable$1.run(WorkbenchTestable.java:68)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

[Updated on: Thu, 19 August 2010 14:54]

Report message to a moderator

icon9.gif  Re: No Classloader found for plug-in org.eclipse.jdt.junit4.runtime [message #558173 is a reply to message #553977] Fri, 10 September 2010 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanx for the help!

[Updated on: Fri, 10 September 2010 12:07]

Report message to a moderator

SOLVED: No Classloader found for plug-in org.eclipse.jdt.junit4.runtime [message #558705 is a reply to message #553977] Tue, 14 September 2010 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i had to add "org.eclipse.jdt.junit4.runtime" to the SWTBot Project Dependencies and to the Launch Config.

Now it should also work headless.
Re: No Classloader found for plug-in org.eclipse.jdt.junit4.runtime [message #1060844 is a reply to message #553977] Tue, 28 May 2013 15:39 Go to previous message
Tom Deering is currently offline Tom DeeringFriend
Thanks, Alexander! Same problem here.
Previous Topic:SWTBot 2.0.5 is unable to find toolbar button on Eclipse juno 4.2
Next Topic:SWTBot with tycho - no context menu
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:40:02 GMT 2024