Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Mylyn » How do I stop package explorer package names from greying?
How do I stop package explorer package names from greying? [message #553696] Wed, 18 August 2010 14:06 Go to next message
Wayne B is currently offline Wayne BFriend
Rather than stay a nice readable black, my package names get greyed out a second later. I think this is Mylyn related, but disabling Focus on Task does not stop this. Any ideas what is causing this or how to stop it?

Thanks,
Wayne
Re: How do I stop package explorer package names from greying? [message #553776 is a reply to message #553696] Wed, 18 August 2010 19:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steffen Pingel is currently offline Steffen PingelFriend
That sounds like you have a task active. You can deactivate the active task
from the Task List or by pressing Ctrl+Shift+F9.

Steffen

> Rather than stay a nice readable black, my package names get greyed out a
> second later. I think this is Mylyn related, but disabling Focus on Task
> does not stop this. Any ideas what is causing this or how to stop it?
>
> Thanks,
> Wayne

--
Steffen Pingel
Committer, http://eclipse.org/mylyn
Senior Developer, http://tasktop.com
Re: How do I stop package explorer package names from greying? [message #553795 is a reply to message #553776] Wed, 18 August 2010 21:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steffen,
That worked so thanks for the work around but it does seem like a bug or a need for a feature to set that 'highlight' color to something readable.
The problem is that I pretty much always have a task active as I want the file changes added to that task automatically rather than having to do it manually.

Wayne
Re: How do I stop package explorer package names from greying? [message #601890 is a reply to message #553776] Wed, 18 August 2010 21:51 Go to previous message
Steffen,
That worked so thanks for the work around but it does seem like a bug or a need for a feature to set that 'highlight' color to something readable.
The problem is that I pretty much always have a task active as I want the file changes added to that task automatically rather than having to do it manually.

Wayne
Previous Topic:Grouping queries?
Next Topic:Mylyn Monitor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:57:41 GMT 2024