Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » [ATL] Ant Task: set "Is metametamodel" option
[ATL] Ant Task: set "Is metametamodel" option [message #549855] Wed, 28 July 2010 09:01 Go to next message
Marcel  is currently offline Marcel Friend
Hello,

When I want to run a transformation using a run configuration, it is possible to set the option "Is metametamodel" for a metamodel.
How do I do the same thing in an Ant Task?

Thank you!

[Updated on: Wed, 28 July 2010 09:02]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [ATL] Ant Task: set "Is metametamodel" option [message #550181 is a reply to message #549855] Thu, 29 July 2010 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sylvain EVEILLARD is currently offline Sylvain EVEILLARDFriend
You don't have to load ecore, just use for the model conforming to ecore : metamodel="MOF"
Re: [ATL] Ant Task: set "Is metametamodel" option [message #550814 is a reply to message #550181] Wed, 04 August 2010 12:16 Go to previous message
Marcel  is currently offline Marcel Friend
Hmmm, that doesn't work. I get the following error.
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.eclipse.m2m.atl.core.emf.EMFModel cannot be cast to org.eclipse.m2m.atl.core.IReferenceModel

The loadModel rule in the ANT file now looks as follows.
<atl.loadModel metamodel="MOF" name="mm" path="${mm_file}" />

The path refers to an ecore file.
Previous Topic:[QVTo] Query about in/out/inout and check/enforce or create/append/update execution mode
Next Topic:[QVTo] How to attach intermediate data that is valid only within the scope of a mapping?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 05:36:50 GMT 2024