Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Buckminster » org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Unable to read properties
icon5.gif  org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Unable to read properties [message #547397] Fri, 16 July 2010 15:33
Christian Kesselheim is currently offline Christian KesselheimFriend
Hello everybody,

while trying to build Eclipse Riena using Buckminster 3.6, I've run into the following error message of which I can make nothing:

org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: /Users/ckesselh/eclipse-rcp/configuration/org.eclipse.osgi/bundles/118/1/.cp/org/eclipse/buckminster/pde/antscripts/build.xml:199: org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Unable to read properties from /Users/ckesselh/tmp/riena/output/org.eclipse.riena.security.simpleservices_2.1.0-osgi.bundle/source.jar/build.properties
/Users/ckesselh/eclipse-rcp/configuration/org.eclipse.osgi/bundles/118/1/.cp/org/eclipse/buckminster/pde/antscripts/build.xml:199: org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Unable to read properties from /Users/ckesselh/tmp/riena/output/org.eclipse.riena.security.simpleservices_2.1.0-osgi.bundle/source.jar/build.properties: org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Unable to read properties from /Users/ckesselh/tmp/riena/output/org.eclipse.riena.security.simpleservices_2.1.0-osgi.bundle/source.jar/build.properties

Any idea where to start digging? There is no build.properties present at the indicated location and I don't understand (yet) how there could be...

Thanks in advance,

Chris
Previous Topic:Missing dependency when updating using p2 update site is not automatically installed
Next Topic:Headless Buckminster and EMF/GMF/Xtext/QVTo/ATL/Xpand/Acceleo/EMFText projects
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 14:22:45 GMT 2024