Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » [JET] Output not placed under src
[JET] Output not placed under src [message #546282] Mon, 12 July 2010 11:39 Go to next message
Lars Vogel is currently offline Lars VogelFriend

Hi,

I'm running JET templates to generate Java code. Even though I maintained in the preferences that the Java Source Folder should be "src" the resulting files are generated into a folder "generator.website".

I use the package directive:

<%@ jet package="generator.website"

If I use

<%@ jet package="src.generator.website" then the folder is correct but the package name in incorrectly set to package src.generator.website"

Any advice?

Best regards, Lars
Re: [JET] Output not placed under src [message #553813 is a reply to message #546282] Thu, 19 August 2010 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eban Escott is currently offline Eban EscottFriend
Hi Lars,

I was playing with the output locations last week and was using these 2:

<ws:file ... >
<ws:copyFile ... >

The doco is at:

http://help.eclipse.org/helios/index.jsp

and just do a search for the above. I remember there was some description about outputting outside the current project but I don't think you wish to do this.

Cheers
Eban
Re: [JET] Output not placed under src [message #554184 is a reply to message #553813] Fri, 20 August 2010 13:07 Go to previous message
Lars Vogel is currently offline Lars VogelFriend

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. This does not look like my issue, I want to use JET standard which to my understanding should generate the code directly in the src folder.

Best regards, Lars
Previous Topic:[Xtend]: definition of recursive extensions
Next Topic:[Acceleo 3] hasStereotype
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 13:39:30 GMT 2024