Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » [Web Service using WTP] HELP: error whit WebService wizard
[Web Service using WTP] HELP: error whit WebService wizard [message #545735] Thu, 08 July 2010 19:54 Go to next message
No real name is currently offline No real nameFriend
I install Eclipse and GlassFish, download the latest version of WTP from the service "install new software" of Eclipse and configure Axis2 in the preferences.

When I use the wizard to create an Axis2 "Bottom Up" Web Service if click "next" during the screen "generate a default services.xml file" 2 warnings comes out:

IWAB0164E Cannot overwrite the file "services.xml" relative to the path "/Axis2WSTest/WebContent/WEB-INF/services/Converter/META-INF " because automatic file overwriting has not been enabled. Do you want to enable it for this file?

IWAB0164E Cannot overwrite the file "Converter.class" relative to the path "/Axis2WSTest/WebContent/WEB-INF/services/Converter/wtp" because automatic file overwriting has not been enabled. Do you want to enable it for this file?

If I click yes, the wizard goes on but when I choose to Run the server and deploy the WebService an error comes out:

Cannot Deploy Axis2WSTestEAR
org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Deployment Error for module: Axis2WSTestEAR: Exception while loading the app : java.lang.Exception: java.lang.IllegalStateException: ContainerBase.addChild: start: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisAdminServlet%%%EOL%%%Exc eption while invoking class com.sun.enterprise.web.WebApplication start method : java.lang.Exception: java.lang.IllegalStateException: ContainerBase.addChild: start: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisAdminServlet%%%EOL%%%
at com.sun.enterprise.jst.server.sunappsrv.SunAppServerBehaviou r.publishDeployedDirectory(SunAppServerBehaviour.java:755)
at com.sun.enterprise.jst.server.sunappsrv.SunAppServerBehaviou r.publishModuleForGlassFishV3(SunAppServerBehaviour.java:591 )
at com.sun.enterprise.jst.server.sunappsrv.SunAppServerBehaviou r.publishModule(SunAppServerBehaviour.java:281)
at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.model.ServerBehaviourDelegate.pu blishModule(ServerBehaviourDelegate.java:949)
at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.model.ServerBehaviourDelegate.pu blishModules(ServerBehaviourDelegate.java:1039)
at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.model.ServerBehaviourDelegate.pu blish(ServerBehaviourDelegate.java:872)
at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.model.ServerBehaviourDelegate.pu blish(ServerBehaviourDelegate.java:708)
at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.publishImpl(Serv er.java:2731)
at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.publish(Server.j ava:1115)
at org.eclipse.jst.ws.internal.consumption.ui.command.StartServ erCommand$1.run(StartServerCommand.java:132)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread. run(ModalContext.java:121)

Please give me an help, I really need to use this WTP!!!
Thx!!
Re: [Web Service using WTP] HELP: error whit WebService wizard [message #547118 is a reply to message #545735] Thu, 15 July 2010 15:43 Go to previous message
Ivan Castro is currently offline Ivan CastroFriend
Hi,

Have you tried this in a new project?
That seems to me like you have already created a service in your project.

Hope that helps.

Ivan Castro
Previous Topic:Can anyone explain this JSP validation warning?
Next Topic:using instanceof in javascript
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 17:45:04 GMT 2024