Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Test and Performance Tools Platform (TPTP) » [IAC] Unreadable IAC config files
[IAC] Unreadable IAC config files [message #545694] Thu, 08 July 2010 16:03 Go to next message
Alexis Li is currently offline Alexis LiFriend
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=234486

I'm seeing the nice error message entered by Bing Xu in the bug above:

User of this session does not have write access for Integrated Agent Controller configuration file generation. Integrated Agent Controller is therefore unavailable./nPlease make sure write access to Integrated Agent Controller configuration folder is set.

However the message does not give me a way forward.
I would like to know the absolute file path and ideally to have a button to push which will attempt to enable write access to it.
I have unset read-only on the whole "C:\program files\galileo" folder but no dice, hence my frustration at the less-specific-than-possible message.

I'm running Eclipse Galileo for Windows 32b:
Build id: 20100218-1602
Eclipse - TPTP / TPTP Agent Controller / 4.2.302.v201002100210
Eclipse - TPTP / TPTP Common Plug-in / 4.3.302.v201002100300
Re: [IAC] Unreadable IAC config files [message #547182 is a reply to message #545694] Thu, 15 July 2010 20:26 Go to previous message
Joel Cayne is currently offline Joel CayneFriend
Hi Alexis,

This message relates to the serviceconfig.xml file located in your <workspace> \.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.tptp.platform.iac.administra tor\config directory. After changing the file permissions from read-only you will need to reload the preference dialog.

Please open a bugzilla to request any additional information you would like added or modified in the message.
Previous Topic:Correlation issue
Next Topic:TPTP + ant + emma
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:06:52 GMT 2024