Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » [Xpand] typesystem.uml2 confuses xpand editor(Dependencies to typesystem.uml2 shrouds the built-in types)
[Xpand] typesystem.uml2 confuses xpand editor [message #541382] Sun, 20 June 2010 17:29 Go to next message
Fredy  is currently offline Fredy Friend
Hello

Im new to oAW, so I'm stumble over all beginner mistakes. The scenario:

With Topcased I have created an uml2 profile with a stereotype (Entity) and an uml2 model with 2 classes (Address and Person) which are annotated with the sterotype (Entity).

In the generator project is a minimal mwe and a minimal xpt. The xpt uses for example the statement
«FILE name + ".java"»

If the dependent typesystem in the project are:
org.eclipse.xtend.typesystem.emf;bundle-version="1.0.0",
org.eclipse.xtend.typesystem.uml2;bundle-version="1.0.0"
then the classes would be generated, but the editor say:
Multiple markers at this line
- Couldn't find operation '+(String)' for type 'java::lang::String'
- String expected!

If the dependent typesystem in the project is only:
org.eclipse.xtend.typesystem.emf;bundle-version="1.0.0",
then the editor is happy (the code completion presents other methods like toFirstUpper() etc.) but the generator has a problem:
--------------------
516 ERROR WorkflowRunner - [ERROR]: Class not found: 'org.eclipse.xtend.typesystem.uml2.Setup'(Element: bean bean class='org.eclipse.xtend.typesystem.uml2.Setup' in D:/Workspaces/Test_e4_2/ch.awi.mdsd.uml2.jpa.generator/src/w orkflow/generator.mwe:13; Reported by: -UNKNOWN-)
516 ERROR WorkflowRunner - [ERROR]: No getter or adder method for property 'standardUML2Setup' in clazz 'java.lang.Object' found.(Element: standardUML2Setup='true' in D:/Workspaces/Test_e4_2/ch.awi.mdsd.uml2.jpa.generator/src/w orkflow/generator.mwe:13; Reported by: -UNKNOWN-)
516 ERROR WorkflowRunner - [ERROR]: Class not found: 'org.eclipse.xtend.typesystem.uml2.profile.ProfileMetaModel' (Element: bean bean class='org.eclipse.xtend.typesystem.uml2.profile.ProfileMeta Model' id='testProfile' in D:/Workspaces/Test_e4_2/ch.awi.mdsd.uml2.jpa.generator/src/w orkflow/generator.mwe:16; Reported by: -UNKNOWN-)
516 ERROR WorkflowRunner - [ERROR]: No getter or adder method for property 'profile' in clazz 'java.lang.Object' found.(Element: profile='platform:/resource/ch.awi.mdsd.uml2.jpa.generator/s rc/JpaProfile.uml' in D:/Workspaces/Test_e4_2/ch.awi.mdsd.uml2.jpa.generator/src/w orkflow/generator.mwe:17; Reported by: -UNKNOWN-)
516 ERROR WorkflowRunner - [ERROR]: Class not found: 'org.eclipse.xtend.typesystem.uml2.UML2MetaModel'(Element: bean metaModel class='org.eclipse.xtend.typesystem.uml2.UML2MetaModel' in D:/Workspaces/Test_e4_2/ch.awi.mdsd.uml2.jpa.generator/src/w orkflow/generator.mwe:30; Reported by: -UNKNOWN-)
-------------------

How should I configure the plug-in project, so the editor and the generator will be happy?

Thank for your help
Fredy
Re: [Xpand] typesystem.uml2 confuses xpand editor [message #541389 is a reply to message #541382] Sun, 20 June 2010 19:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Dietrich is currently offline Christian DietrichFriend
Hello,

which metamodel contributors did you configure in your projects properties under Xtend/Xpand? Did you activate "UML2 profiles"?

Btw if you use xpand 1.0.0 the xpand project wizard should help you to find the right configuration.

Regards
Christian

Twitter : @chrdietrich
Blog : https://www.dietrich-it.de
Re: [Xpand] typesystem.uml2 confuses xpand editor [message #541392 is a reply to message #541389] Sun, 20 June 2010 20:15 Go to previous message
Fredy  is currently offline Fredy Friend
Hallo Christian

I work with xpand 0.7.0, the version from Helios 3.6.0 (Eclipse Modeling Tools).

I had configured to much metamodel contributors in the project (UML2, EMF and oAW). Now I have only UML2 and all the dings are working as expected.

Thank you very much

[Updated on: Sun, 20 June 2010 20:19]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:[Xpand] Optimize succeeding workflow calls
Next Topic:How to create an static function with an annotation in Model?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 12:24:22 GMT 2024