Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » Looking for Eclipse RCP/Java contract position
Looking for Eclipse RCP/Java contract position [message #540077] Mon, 14 June 2010 19:20
Suganya Devi is currently offline Suganya DeviFriend
I'm looking for Eclipse RCP/Java/Plugin development related contract positions. My email id is suganyadevi.selvaraj at gmail.com.

I have,
- total of 6 yrs of Java/J2EE experience
- 3+ yrs of Eclipse RCP/plug-in development experience
- 3 yrs of Java Swing experience

I'm available for relocation (in US). Please contact my email id to discuss further

Summary:
• Over 6 years of total experience in Software Development Life Cycle process which includes requirement gathering and analysis, design, development, unit testing and system integration of Client/Server and web based n-tier architecture systems
• Expertise in Eclipse Rich Client Platform (RCP), OSGI, SWT, JFace, OSGI and GEF
• Expertise in Eclipse update manager and P2 (Provisioning Platform)
• Expertise in Core Java, Java Swing toolkit based GUI architecture and development using Servlets, EJB
• Expertise in XML technologies like DOM, SAX and JAXB
• Worked on Application Servers like JBoss(3.2.3) and Tomcat(4/5/6)
• Hands on experience in integrating Google Maps to Eclipse RCP application
• Worked GUI and Web testing tools like Squish Froglogic
• Worked on NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System) to create application installers and uninstallers
• Good knowledge in ANT(1.7.0) and Log4j
• Have done trade study on various Designer tools and plug-ins: SWT, Swing and GWT Designer, Jigloo and Eclipse' Visual Editor
• Basic understanding of Workflow and Business Process Management systems JBPM, XFlow and OSWorkflow
• Worked in Oracle(8i/9i) and HSQL, PL/SQL and SQL Loader
• Expertise on various IDE's like Eclipse(3.5 and 3.6)
• Worked on various Control Management tools like WINCVS and VSS.
• Expertise in fine tuning the PL/SQL Procedures and SQL Queries.

Specialties:
Java, Core Java, Java Swing, Eclipse' SWT and JFace, Eclipse' GEF and Draw2D, GWT, Eclipse RCP, OSGI, Update Manager, P2 (Provisioning Platform), Servlets, JSP, JavaScript, Ajax, Web Services, JDBC, PL/SQL, HTML, XML (DOM, SAX & JAXB), Subversion, JBoss, Tomcat 6, Weblogic 7.0, Websphere 5.x, Eclipse 3.x (latest 3.6), Oracle 9i, SQL Server and HSQL, Squish Froglogic, MSWord, MSVisio, Rational Rose, TOAD, DB Visualiser, WINCVS, CVS, Putty, PVCS.

[Updated on: Wed, 16 June 2010 14:15]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Eclipse EMF/RCP developer NEEDED for contract
Next Topic:Looking for Eclipse RCP/Java developer contract position
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 06:59:42 GMT 2024