Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » I want to get the PDT for my Eclipse galileo
I want to get the PDT for my Eclipse galileo [message #538118] Sat, 05 June 2010 09:45 Go to next message
Nikos is currently offline NikosFriend
Hi I want to get the PDT for my Eclipse galileo from update site http://download.eclipse.org/releases/galileo/ but its empty, where can I get the components, I don't want to get the all in one download.
Re: I want to get the PDT for my Eclipse galileo [message #538522 is a reply to message #538118] Mon, 07 June 2010 20:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason Huselton is currently offline Jason HuseltonFriend
This is the page and link you should need to install PDT

http://wiki.eclipse.org/PDT/Installation#From_Update_Site_.2 8or_Update_Site_Zip.29
Re: I want to get the PDT for my Eclipse galileo [message #541523 is a reply to message #538118] Mon, 21 June 2010 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nikos is currently offline NikosFriend
I don't see any file to download
Re: I want to get the PDT for my Eclipse galileo [message #543766 is a reply to message #538118] Wed, 30 June 2010 14:02 Go to previous message
Dave Kaplan is currently offline Dave KaplanFriend
I wanted to do the same thing and followed the instructions on that page I think... can't remember exactly now.

check out the instructions for your version of Eclipse. There isn't anything to download on that page. You're basically adding-downloading PDT using Eclipse.

I believe it's this:

Help > Install New Software...
Select the Galileo Update site
Select the PDT or PDT SDK Feature
Install...

From what I understand you're basically adding the PDT to your current version of Eclipse. Read through that wiki.

Previous Topic:How can I enable CSS code assist in *.tpl files
Next Topic:Hide DEBUG SESSION ENDED
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 14:00:51 GMT 2024