Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » [ATL] how to register multiple metamodel with Generic engine
[ATL] how to register multiple metamodel with Generic engine [message #537945] Fri, 04 June 2010 09:52 Go to next message
Sébastien  Gandon is currently offline Sébastien GandonFriend
Hello,
My input model conforms to a metamodel that rely on 2 other ecore metamodels.

When I register the metamodel in the Generic VM, I get a message when laoding the model that declares instances comming from depend metamodels.

I do not know how to register the other metamodels, the only solution I found was to merge all metamodels into one but this is not satisfactory.

Does anyone has any idea ?

thanks.
Re: [ATL] how to register multiple metamodel with Generic engine [message #537982 is a reply to message #537945] Fri, 04 June 2010 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sylvain EVEILLARD is currently offline Sylvain EVEILLARDFriend
ATL "sums" up all needed metamodel.
So if you use your meta-model A as input meta-model of the transformation and A references a meta-model B, then you can use the EClasses of B in your transformation directly.
Re: [ATL] how to register multiple metamodel with Generic engine [message #537986 is a reply to message #537982] Fri, 04 June 2010 11:58 Go to previous message
Sébastien  Gandon is currently offline Sébastien GandonFriend
Nop, it is not a matter of transformation, it is a matter of xmi emf loading that fails to load the model that defines B metamodel instance.
I had the same problem with EMF transformation engine but I managed to register the B metamodel somehow and it workded, but I did not manage to do so with Generic VM???
Previous Topic:[ATL]problem accessing elements in the target model
Next Topic:[ATL] acces to string
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 08:34:25 GMT 2024