Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » [ATL]problem accessing elements in the target model
[ATL]problem accessing elements in the target model [message #537895] Fri, 04 June 2010 06:36 Go to next message
Hajer OUALHA is currently offline Hajer OUALHAFriend
Hello,

I'm intending to make a model transformation between a DSML (Domain Specific Modeling Language) that I have defined and the IMS specification, which is a standard.
My problem is that this specification elements' name are in that form:
"learning-objectives" , "learning-design"
You may guess that when I want to write the mapping rule, I can not access the elements of that target meta model, since ATL doesn't consider this nomination way as a valid one.
From my needs, I had to make a double transformation between the to metamodels, one from CAAML meta model (my DSML name) to IMS, and another from IMS to CAAML. For that last one, I solved the problem by accessing my source element with that method
learningDesign <- s.refGetValue('learning-design')
But I notice that is the other way, I can not access my target model elements in the binding block with a method.
Could anyone help me on that stuff, it really urges!!

Thanks all in advance

Hajer OUALHA

[Updated on: Fri, 04 June 2010 07:06]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [ATL]problem accessing elements in the target model [message #537914 is a reply to message #537895] Fri, 04 June 2010 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sylvain EVEILLARD is currently offline Sylvain EVEILLARDFriend
Just use quotes : "learning-design"
Re: [ATL]problem accessing elements in the target model [message #537934 is a reply to message #537914] Fri, 04 June 2010 08:48 Go to previous message
Hajer OUALHA is currently offline Hajer OUALHAFriend
Thank you very much Sylvain!
I haven't thought about it!
Previous Topic:[ATL] Launching ATL from Java
Next Topic:[ATL] how to register multiple metamodel with Generic engine
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:53:50 GMT 2024