Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Taipan - CVS Link not accessible(Taipan - CVS Link not accessible)
Taipan - CVS Link not accessible [message #537047] Tue, 01 June 2010 07:36 Go to next message
raga  is currently offline raga Friend
Hi,
I had a chance to look at GMF Tutorial for one of the Modelling Projects i am working on.
Taipan example - It was descriptive and very much similar to what i am looking for.

The link for taipan seems to be broken.I tried searching the CVS Repository for the taipan example, but in vain.( http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/)
From various links( https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=310208 ) , i came to know that the entire package has been restructured. So can anyone let me know the path for the example after the restructuring.

This would be of immense help to us.
Thanks in advance,
Raga
Re: Taipan - CVS Link not accessible [message #551332 is a reply to message #537047] Fri, 06 August 2010 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brian Korsedal is currently offline Brian KorsedalFriend
I'm trying to get Taipan to work also. I found the taipan example in a different directory but I cannot get it to work either. It's under GMF runtime examples.

Did you get this example to work?
Re: Taipan - CVS Link not accessible [message #551367 is a reply to message #537047] Fri, 06 August 2010 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kellogs is currently offline KellogsFriend
Brian, raga,

the exact CVS path is: org.eclipse.gmp/org.eclipse.gmf.tooling/examples/org.eclipse .gmf.examples.taipan

I checked it out a month ago and faced some problems as well.
I can't remember exactly my problems because I solved them very fast by regenerating the code from all the .genmodels Wink
(And, of course, by customizing the corresponding run-configuration)

Regards,
Kellogs
Re: Taipan - CVS Link not accessible [message #656949 is a reply to message #537047] Tue, 01 March 2011 07:10 Go to previous message
xebec Missing name is currently offline xebec Missing nameFriend
first,thanks..
and the second,(" org.eclipse.gmp/org.eclipse.gmf.tooling/examples/org.eclipse .gmf.examples.taipan") i checked out the project,
but there's an error in the
("org.eclipse .gmf.examples.taipan.gmf.editor") that the import
("org.eclipse .gmf.examples.taipan.figures") can not be resolved...so,where is that?

-----------------
xebec
Previous Topic:Show editor in view
Next Topic:Workaround for Bug Bug 338522
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:11:01 GMT 2024