Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » Extend editorConfiguration(In extension point org.eclipse.wst.sse.ui.editorConfiguration, what is target to set?)
Extend editorConfiguration [message #536928] Mon, 31 May 2010 14:21 Go to next message
Li Jia Jia is currently offline Li Jia JiaFriend
Dear all,

I create my own xml editor and want to associate one editorConfiguration for it.
So I extend org.eclipse.wst.sse.ui.editorConfiguration, create one documentationTexthover, but I don't know how to set the documentationTexthover target item.

I saw Eclipse XML editor set the documentationTexthover target to org.eclipse.wst.xml.XML_DEFAULT.
If I set org.eclipse.wst.xml.XML_DEFAULT to my extension, I saw the effection, but I only want the editorConfiguration associate with my own xml editor.
How can I get it?

I set the target with my editor ID and editor class name but all fail..

I just want my own editor has its own documentation text hover.
But how? Anybody knows?

Thanks!
Re: Extend editorConfiguration [message #537084 is a reply to message #536928] Tue, 01 June 2010 09:33 Go to previous message
Sarika Sinha is currently offline Sarika SinhaFriend
Hi,
You can define all the content types in target ,while defining the documentation text hover in extn pt : <extension point="org.eclipse.wst.sse.ui.editorConfiguration">
<documentationTextHover

WST XML editor defines it only for XML_DEFAULT , for JSP it deines for DEFAULT and JSP_DIRECTIVE.

The partitions you have defined in your xml editor can be used to define this.

Sarika Sinha
JDT Programmer
Previous Topic:Servicemix Eclipse integration
Next Topic:m2eclipse mojo Exceptions
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 20:01:46 GMT 2024