Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Swordfish » Swordfish FlightBooking demo with BPEL not working
Swordfish FlightBooking demo with BPEL not working [message #536451] Fri, 28 May 2010 10:24 Go to next message
Angel Tcholtchev is currently offline Angel TcholtchevFriend
Hi,
I've checked out the documentation wiki and tried to run the FlightBooking demo.
The wiki page looks inconsistent to me. It points to update sites which are no longer available, some steps are not described(I could not find how to deploy/run the BPEL process in Swordfiish).

Can you help me with the topic. I really want to try the demo.

Regards,
Angel
Re: Swordfish FlightBooking demo with BPEL not working [message #555689 is a reply to message #536451] Fri, 27 August 2010 16:11 Go to previous message
Ante is currently offline AnteFriend

The tutorial did not work for me either but after reading and following the information on Peter's post i was able to get it working. The issue i had was resolved after installing the BPEL plugin from swordfishes update site. just follow the directions on this page:
http:// wiki.eclipse.org/Swordfish_Documentation:_Installing_BPEL_De signer_in_Galileo

ante
Re: Swordfish FlightBooking demo with BPEL not working [message #579194 is a reply to message #536451] Fri, 27 August 2010 16:11 Go to previous message
Ante is currently offline AnteFriend

The tutorial did not work for me either but after reading and following the information on Peter's post i was able to get it working. The issue i had was resolved after installing the BPEL plugin from swordfishes update site. just follow the directions on this page:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Swordfish_Documentation:_Installing_ BPEL_Designer_in_Galileo

ante
Previous Topic:Failed to create web services using swordfish tooling UI
Next Topic:IWAB0135E An unexpected error has occurred. 500 javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 09:46:55 GMT 2024