Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » [org.eclipse.team] shared projects recognition after project import(shared projects are not detected as shared after "import existing projects" wizard)
[org.eclipse.team] shared projects recognition after project import [message #535459] Sun, 23 May 2010 18:50
emmanuelFriend
I develop ODT (http://ocamldt.free.fr) and I have a package explorer which is more or less a resource explorer adapted to the Common Navigator Framework.

I have several projects managed under CVS, checked out on my computer via the CVS command line (i.e. not checked out via Eclipse).
My problem is the following : when I import these local projects via the "Import Existing Projects into Workspace" wizard), they are not recognized as team projects by the org.eclipse.team plugin and are shown as unshared projects into this explorer.

However, when I do "Team > Share Project" via the contextual menu of one of these projects and select "CVS", the wizard says the project is already shared and, at the end of the wizard :
- the team decorations (e.g. CVS decorations) are shown into the explorer on every project and resource
- the team operations become available on resources
- the hidden team resources (e.g. CVS folders) become invisible into the explorer

So, as this org.eclipse.team detection should be automatic, I think that there's something wrong with my ODT explorer, that a small thing lacks.
After many tries, I don't have any idea of what could be missing... Maybe something is not registered where it should be ? What do I have to do (in my java classes or in my plugin.xml) ?

Thank you very much for your help !

Emmanuel
Previous Topic:reuse link with editor icon
Next Topic:Sort in Project Explorer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 18:51:04 GMT 2024