Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » Can combo show list with description and text box with key?(Combo problem)
Can combo show list with description and text box with key? [message #535280] Fri, 21 May 2010 19:55 Go to next message
Shawn  is currently offline Shawn Friend
Somebody suggetsted to use ComboViewer and Enum, but I never seen example for this. I need an answer, Yes or No, so I can go investigating it when I have time.
Re: Can combo show list with description and text box with key? [message #535956 is a reply to message #535280] Wed, 26 May 2010 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
T. Wilhelm is currently offline T. WilhelmFriend
Maybe you should have a look at the Nebula project. There is a widget which is a Combo with a table combined.

http://www.eclipse.org/nebula/widgets/tablecombo/tablecombo. php

Greetings
Thomas
Re: Can combo show list with description and text box with key? [message #536158 is a reply to message #535956] Thu, 27 May 2010 09:36 Go to previous message
Shawn  is currently offline Shawn Friend
Thank you Thomas. Can this widget be used in GridTableViewer as a cell editor?
Previous Topic:[Mac]How to enable Mac Help(Accelerate Key: Command+Shift+?) in RCP based application
Next Topic:[Mac]How to enable Mac Help(Accelerate Key: Command+Shift+?) in RCP based application
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 16:32:40 GMT 2024