Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » DSDP - Mobile Tools for Java (MTJ) » Unable to debug - LG
Unable to debug - LG [message #532638] Mon, 10 May 2010 15:58 Go to next message
Sergio  is currently offline Sergio Friend
Hi,

I'm trying to develop a J2ME project for the LG platform (using Eclipse+MTJ and LG SDK).

I'm able to run the application but, when trying to debug I get the following error:

KVMListener: Exception java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect KVM not ready

The LG emulator is started and the application suspends on my defined breakpoint, but the stack is not shown and I'm just able to stop or resume code from this breakpoint (no step option is possible).

Could anyone help me on this issue?

My Java Debug configurations are:

- Suspend for breakpoints during evaluation
- breakpoint policy: Suspend thread
- watchpoint policy: Access & Modification

- Hot code replace (all checkboxes set)
- Debugger time (15000 ms)
- Launch timeout (20000 ms)

- Warn when unable to install breakpoint checked.

Thanks,

Sergio

Re: Unable to debug - LG [message #533658 is a reply to message #532638] Sat, 15 May 2010 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gustavo de Paula is currently offline Gustavo de PaulaFriend
have you checked the getting started guide? there is some configurations to add in order to debug
http://help.eclipse.org/galileo/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse .mtj.doc.user/html/gettingstarted/prepare_workbench.html

are you able to debug usual javaSE applications?
Re: Unable to debug - LG [message #533660 is a reply to message #533658] Sat, 15 May 2010 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sergio  is currently offline Sergio Friend
Hi Gustavo,

Yes, i DO have configured all itens as suggested on the documentation and I'm able to debug java SE application, Android application as well as debug J2ME applications when using the default Java ME SDK.

My problem is regarding specially debugging java ME LG SDK (what we are able to do using net Beans).

Regards.
Sergio
Re: Unable to debug - LG [message #534228 is a reply to message #533660] Tue, 18 May 2010 12:30 Go to previous message
Gustavo de Paula is currently offline Gustavo de PaulaFriend
Hi,

which JVM are you using? and just to double check, you are using LG_SDK_10 aren't you?

i did some tests today on on that SDK with galileo and a JVM 1.6 and everything seemed to work ok. i was able to set break points, and execute step by step. this SDK is based on Sun WTK so if sun WTK works with you probably it should also work ok.

maybe there is some issue with the software / hardware configuration that is not documented properly

Smile
gep
Previous Topic:Errors during source build
Next Topic:Re: Unable to debug - LG
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:26:01 GMT 2024