Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » Plugin dependencies TransformationExecutor?
Plugin dependencies TransformationExecutor? [message #532600] Mon, 10 May 2010 14:45 Go to next message
Niels Brouwers is currently offline Niels BrouwersFriend
Hi all,

I am trying to run a QVT transformation from Java according to the following example:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/QVTOML/Examples/InvokeInJava

Currently, I am getting the standard import when I am trying to import the package which should contain the TransformationExecutor class:
The import org.eclipse.m2m.qvt.oml.TransformationExecutor cannot be resolved.

I have tried to add several of the org.eclipse.m2m.qvt.oml plugins to my plugin dependencies, but I can not get rid of this error.

Can someone please help me with this?

Kind regards,
Niels Brouwers.

Kind regards,
Niels Brouwers.
Re: Plugin dependencies TransformationExecutor? [message #532677 is a reply to message #532600] Mon, 10 May 2010 19:41 Go to previous message
Niels Brouwers is currently offline Niels BrouwersFriend
I guess I already found the problem.... the TransformationExecutor class is not in my Eclipse environment because I am having an older version of these plugins. It seems that the TransformationExecutor was developed in 2009, where I am using Borland Together 2008SP1. Luckily, I can use the its predecessor (TransformationExecutionHelper).

Kind regards,
Niels Brouwers.
Previous Topic:UML plugins for Eclipse Atl transformation
Next Topic:[Xtend] java.lang.NullPointerException when running
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:42:06 GMT 2024