Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » EPF » Tailoring the looks of the published web site
Tailoring the looks of the published web site [message #532309] Fri, 07 May 2010 21:19 Go to next message
Arto Jarvinen is currently offline Arto JarvinenFriend
I have tweaked the style of the published web site to fit a certain graphic profile (colors, fonts etc). I finally got it as I wanted but it's been a trial and error process and I'm not at all sure I've done it in the best way. I've changed a lot of styles in PublishedBookmarks.xsl, default.css, topnav.xsl, ActivityTreeTable.js and so on. It feels like a very cumbersome way to do it and I will need to do everything all over again when I update.

Is there a better way? Maybe there is a configuration dialog I've missed somewhere. Thanks!

-Arto

Re: Tailoring the looks of the published web site [message #532691 is a reply to message #532309] Mon, 10 May 2010 20:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bruce MacIsaac is currently offline Bruce MacIsaacFriend
Think link may provide some useful guidance for you:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rational/library/08/0708_g angavaram-haumer/index.html

Bruce MacIsaac
Re: Tailoring the looks of the published web site [message #532693 is a reply to message #532691] Mon, 10 May 2010 21:08 Go to previous message
Arto Jarvinen is currently offline Arto JarvinenFriend
Thanks, that looks useful even though there doesn't seem to be any concept of a "skin" in EPF. Looks like I was on the right track, i.e. it's all in those files, many of which I have managed to track down after a while. -A

Previous Topic:Tailoring the looks of the published web site
Next Topic:Re: Tailoring the looks of the published web site
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 09:53:15 GMT 2024