Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » how to run the UML2OWL atl transformation using the ANT build tool
how to run the UML2OWL atl transformation using the ANT build tool [message #529987] Tue, 27 April 2010 23:04 Go to next message
wafaa is currently offline wafaaFriend
Hello

I have problem running the example of ATL transformation called UML2OWL
and that is because it has an ant Build file which I should run, but that requires am3 plugin which i do not have downloaded in my Eclipse, please tell me how to get compatible plugin with my Galileo modeling eclipse and how to run ant file please, it is urgent and I have no time

and can u tell me what are the prerequsts for Ant, like tomcat or some thing like that

wafaa
Re: how to run the UML2OWL atl transformation using the ANT build tool [message #530019 is a reply to message #529987] Wed, 28 April 2010 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sylvain EVEILLARD is currently offline Sylvain EVEILLARDFriend
You can use this eclipse. It's not Galileo tho
Re: how to run the UML2OWL atl transformation using the ANT build tool [message #530133 is a reply to message #530019] Wed, 28 April 2010 15:31 Go to previous message
wafaa is currently offline wafaaFriend
Dear Sylvain EVEILLARD

I do not know how to say thanks, million of thanks does not fit

Really thank you, it worked by ur eclipse and every thing is fine

I will now start my work and hope u be with me on line for more questions Very Happy

thank u again and again

i have another theoritical question:
How did they import the uml.ecore metamodel in thier work and If i want to use it , should i copy it from the plugin file to my project or what

wafaaa Razz
Previous Topic:[ATL] Atl doesn't preserve order of a metamodel ordered attribute
Next Topic:No Resource found
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 21:17:32 GMT 2024