Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » Galileo - Axis2 Problems(Problem emiting web service from Galileo (WTP) with Axis2 1.5.1)
Galileo - Axis2 Problems [message #529405] Sat, 24 April 2010 18:29
Mike Tarullo is currently offline Mike TarulloFriend
When trying to generate a web service from my Java code using Axis2 v1.5.1 in Galileo I get the following error:

Exception occurred while reading or writing file {0}The Axis2 facets cannot be installed since the Axis2 runtime location has not been set.
Go to the Web Services preference page and set the Axis2 runtime location under Axis2 Preferences.

Now I have seen posts (on several different sites) that suggest the the problem is not having the right path set in the Eclipse Preferences.

My Axis2 Preferences path is point to C:\Program Files\axis2-1.5.1 which is where I extracted Axis to.

I have also pointed this path to C:\Program Files\axis2-1.5.1\webapp_war whic is the location of my axis2.war file.

I am also making sure I choose Axis2 from the code gen dialog box when I try to generate by web service.

These are all problems other have had; I have tried them all and I am still getting the error above.

Any help?

Thanks.
Previous Topic:who knows how to install apache and tomcat on mac X?
Next Topic:Using generics in xml jsp
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 07:39:10 GMT 2024