Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EclipseLink » Persistence.xml problem
Persistence.xml problem [message #529357] Fri, 23 April 2010 22:32 Go to next message
Bochofilo  is currently offline Bochofilo Friend
Hi! , i'm new at this forum.
Here is my problem , i'm developing app with eclipselink running on tomcat 6.0.26 and the error is that persistence.xml is not working at all , just work once , then i change the database name and stop working , change again the database to the original name and not work , there is no error, no exception , nothing .The app is working like persistence.xml is correct , persist() remove() , etc not working there is any action.
Even i delete every persistence.xml i found in the project and in the war file and the result is the same , the app is not showing any error , nothing ,. Just work the first time , i delete every cache i found , etc .. but ... nothing , i would apreciate any help because i don't know what else i can do .

Re: Persistence.xml problem [message #529622 is a reply to message #529357] Mon, 26 April 2010 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
James Sutherland is currently offline James SutherlandFriend

Odd, seems like the original app is cached in Tomcat. Maybe you need to manually remove it and redeploy. Or perhaps try a new Tomcat install to verify things.

Also enable logging on finest to see what is going on.

James : Wiki : Book : Blog : Twitter
Re: Persistence.xml problem [message #529692 is a reply to message #529622] Mon, 26 April 2010 19:17 Go to previous message
Bochofilo  is currently offline Bochofilo Friend
well , it's annoying ... 3 clean install of tomcat , but nothing ... the same result , clean and build the project many time ( and manually delete the war file ) the same result .
I'm using wicket-contrib-javaee for resource injection in the app , when i create the entitymanager , i set the persistence unit to a name that not exist just to see if an error or exception occurs , but ... nothing , and the war file is the correct one in tomcat.
The most annoying thing is that everything that i mention before was running perfectly the first time , i'l keep searching.Thanks.
Previous Topic:COMMIT is not allowed in a subordinate session
Next Topic:Eclipse 1.1.2 JPA extensions on Sun Glassfish v2.1.1
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 06:43:31 GMT 2024