Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Contents of Compartment disappears after restarting Eclipse
Contents of Compartment disappears after restarting Eclipse [message #528261] Mon, 19 April 2010 20:55 Go to next message
Tom is currently offline TomFriend
Hi all,

I have a problem with GMF and I hope you can help me. The problem is:

I defined an element which contains a compartment. When I create this element all attributes are shown correctly. This is also true when I close the diagram and open it again. But when I restart Eclipse and open the diagram no attributes appear in the compartment. If I then create the same element again, save and open again, even the before empty element shows the attributes correctly. As far as I can tell all values in the model-XML look fine. Somehow I always have to create an element of this type in order to show everything correctly.

Thanks for your help!

Tom
Re: Contents of Compartment disappears after restarting Eclipse [message #530604 is a reply to message #528261] Fri, 30 April 2010 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can nobody help me? Is it a bug of GMF or Eclipse?
Re: Contents of Compartment disappears after restarting Eclipse [message #531341 is a reply to message #528261] Tue, 04 May 2010 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aurélien Pupier is currently offline Aurélien PupierFriend

Hi,

perhaps an effect of this bug : https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=281014

you will find wokarounds in the comments.

Regards

Aurélien Pupier - Red Hat
Senior Software Engineer in Fuse Tooling team
Re: Contents of Compartment disappears after restarting Eclipse [message #532358 is a reply to message #531341] Sat, 08 May 2010 21:44 Go to previous message
Thank you very much! The described change in the plugin.xml worked out.
Previous Topic:GMF downloads
Next Topic:How to extend the palette !?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 11:41:45 GMT 2024